elämän ihmettelyä by Mökö & Luru

Blogin mukana pääset seuraamaan sinikielten ihmeellistä elämää :)

Torres Cunami


Hello! 
My name is Torres Cunami, 
better known as Tocu :) 
This is a small intoduction of myself;
i came from Lithuania to grow up 
in this family, i get 
two older chow brothers now. 
I love people and also
wagging tail is my favorite thing, 
but first you need to do some
sweet talk to me ;)
 I'm a little handfull but it is okay,
because i'm the puppy in the house.
I'm really full of energy and happiness!
But if i really try to focus i can learn new things 
like sit and go down, witch i learned already by the way. 
Stay with us and see how i will grow to be a handsome boy :)
We also wanna thank Tocus breeder Jolanta to given us him, he is an awesome puppy :)
Kisses to everybody from Tocu 


2 kommenttia:

  1. Tervetuloa Suomeen "pikkuinen" ja "isoveljelle" lämpimät onnittelut hienoista näyttelytuloksista !

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos Eija! Oli mahtava reissu kaikinpuolin :))

      Poista